enc28J60 e Arduino (10)

luca 07/12/2012 9

Il breve tutorial di oggi prende spunto da una richiesta di Antonio: poter cambiare la porta su cui è in ascolto il webserver.

La modifica è molto semplice, basta impostare la variabile hisport:

In questo caso, sarà possibile collegarsi al webserver specificando la porta 90:

1. Steve 16/12/2012 at 00:13 - Reply

Thanks very much for your excellent tutorials, Luca. They are extremely useful for a beginner like me.

I am trying to write sketches for an Arduino-compatible device called Nanode Gateway which has on-board enc28j60.

If you are looking for an idea to develop the theme of your tutorials 8, 9 & 10, please may I propose looking at controlling an Arduino output using a service like cosm.com or similar?

It seems like a natural progression in controlling the Arduino from the web. I am having great difficulty making my device work with such a service however. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work.

• luca 16/12/2012 at 12:44 - Reply

Hi Steve,

that’s a good suggestion… I’ll work on it!

2. Paolo 23/04/2013 at 21:04 - Reply

Complimenti per i tutorial.
    Sto lavorando a uno sketch per mandare una mail tramite la 28j60, ma ho problemi ad aprire una sessione telnet. Sapresti darmi qualche consiglio?

• luca 24/04/2013 at 16:07 - Reply

ciao Paolo,

farò di più… prossimo tutorial: inviare mail con Arduino ;)

3. Tristán Grimaux 02/10/2013 at 19:33 - Reply

I’m trying to set up a server that will replicate everything that comes from the Arduino serial port.

But “ether” is an http server, how do I set up plain tcp server? I was trying to get something like a telnet server, and connect it to the serial port of the Arduino.

My final goal is to create a physical “serial 2 telnet” to help me to remotely access a server via serial port when it has network problems.

4. Pawel 19/02/2014 at 09:28 - Reply

hisport works perfect when accessing Arduino from browser. However when I try to send some data (using GET from your web temperature tutorial) to webpage it doesn’t work. Ofc there’s no response as well. How to use tcpSend, when hisport is changed? Thank you in advance for your help.

• luca 19/02/2014 at 21:19 - Reply

Hi Pawel: are you trying to send data to a webserver/application that listens on a port different from 80? Give a look to this tutorial: my app is listening on port 1000.

• Pawel 22/02/2014 at 09:10 - Reply

I’m trying to send data to php file saveTemp.php from your tutorial no 14. I guess it only listens on port 80, but I can’t use that one.. Response is not that important, but I wish to send data to port 80 from 8000 – defined by hisport (correct me if I’m wrong). Thanks

• luca 02/03/2014 at 13:42 - Reply

Hi Pawel,

yes you can change the “remote” tcp port with the hisport parameter

Questo sito usa i cookie per poterti offrire una migliore esperienza di navigazione maggiori informazioni