The PCBShopper website compares the prices of the most used PCB services.
Jeremy Ruhland published on his Github’s repository an Eagle script (ulp, user language program) that automatically gets the required information from an Eagle project and compiles the PCBShopper web form. Let’s see how to use it:
– first click on pcbshopper.ulp and display his source code (RAW button).
– save the ulp file in the ulp subfolder of your Eagle installation:
– open your Eagle project, move to the Board window and choose File – Run ULP…. Choose the pcbshopper.ulp file saved before:
– configure the required PCB (copper size, quantity…), then click on Click here to open PCBShopper.com:
– the PCBShopper website will be automatically opened with all the fields pre-filled, you only have to click on Get Prices:
– to get the quotes, the cheapest ones on the top: